Saturday, July 17, 2010

ahhh... alas

.... the new blog. A work in progress. Lots of researching, many hours reading about Html, RSS, Feedburner ... ugh, a lot for an artist's mind to compute, understand, and put to use.

I'm hoping to really connect with other creative peeps ... and not so creative peeps (they make us feel so good when they say how creative we are). I know, I know ... but sometimes, anything for an ego boost goes a long way.

My biggest struggle in putting together a blog has been the researching and wanting to know everything right from the start ... just not gonna happen.

So, with big girl panties on, I've surged ahead and present to you ... taradara made it


For those that have started a new blog or have wanted to, what was/is your hurdle? I'm interested to know (that I'm not alone).

No comments:

Post a Comment